1. Candles should fit snuggly in holders specially made for candle usage.
2. Burning candles should never be left unattended.
3. To prevent smoking and dripping, trim wick to 1/4 inch prior to each use.
4. Burn away from draughts and fans which can cause uneven burning, dripping or smoking.
5. Don’t trim the wick too excessively as it may be immersed in the wax pool and result in a tiny flame or cause relighting to be difficult.
6. Light the wick from the base of the wick to allow the wick to coat with the melted beeswax and burn properly.
7. To avoid a tunneled candle, gently press the edges of the candle towards the center of the candle during burning.
8. Extinguish candles when they get within 2 inch of their holders.
9. Be careful not to splatter the hot melted wax when blowing out your candle.
10. To eliminate smoke when extinguishing a flame, use a suitable tool to press the wick into the wax pool and straighten it again.
11. Remove any foreign particles from the pool of melted wax after extinguishing your candle.
12. Beeswax candles do not expire. In fact, aged beeswax candles burn longer and with more beauty than freshly made ones.
13. Best to store the candles in a cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
Healing Candles by Kamalrukh Khan
1. Undertakes Corporate and Individual Gifting orders.
2. Conducts Candle making classes.
For more details please Contact Us.